Call 1800-209-5123 for a free heart risk assessment and enroll in our free SMS education program!*
Based on your risk level, we will send you bi-weekly SMS messages (Tuesday and Friday at noon) for 24 weeks and discuss the following aspects of heart disease:
• Diet care for heart disease
• Exercise routines for heart care
• Lifestyle changes like stress management
• Regular check-ups of your heart
• Connection between heart disease and associated illnesses, like blood pressure, diabetes or cholesterol
• Diagnostic and treatment options for heart disease
We will also touch base with you halfway through the program to see if our program has helped you take steps to reduce your risk for heart disease.
That's not all! You will always have the option to talk with Healthy Heart for All patient counselors to learn more about the risk factors and additional lifestyle changes you can make to reduce your risk factors or to schedule a free ECG screening, if you qualify.
Call 1800-209-5123 OR SMS HEALTH to 56677 to enroll!*
* Offer available for a limited time and available only to the residents of Coimbatore and Palakkad.